With your Gutenforms Form(s) created, you’ll want to display them on your WordPress web site – typically within a Page, Post or Custom Post Type.
To do this when editing a Page, Post or Custom Post Type in the Gutenberg editor, you’ll add the Gutenforms block.
Adding the Gutenforms Block
To add a Gutenforms Form to your Page, Post or Custom Post Type:
- Click the blue plus symbol towards the top left corner of the screen:
- Under the Gutenforms category, click the Gutenforms block
- It will be added to the Page:
- Click the cog icon towards the top right of the screen to edit the block:
- Under the Form Options section in the sidebar, choose the Gutenforms Form to display
The form will then be displayed in your Page, Post or Custom Post Type